New Edition with writeable PDFs!*
If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we will have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7
So you have become a Christian! A miracle has taken place in your life, your sins have been forgiven, and everything has changed. Is your heart filled with joy so that you feel like singing and telling everyone about your experience? If so, Praise the Lord! But perhaps you do not feel anything at all. Perhaps that early joy has faded and the Christian life seems to be rather difficult. Worse still, you have committed some sin that you thought you would never do again and a doubt has crept into your heart. What has happened? Isn’t a Christian someone who is never tempted and always joyful? Perhaps it was imagination after all!
These lessons aim to help you to find the answers to these questions, to help you understand the change that has taken place in your life and what it means to live as a Christian. We will consider:
- Secure in Christ: How do I know I am truly a Christian
- New Life in Christ: How have I changed?
- Victorious through Christ: How can I resist temptation?
- Knowing the Truth in Christ: What should I believe?
- Forgiven in Christ: What do I do if I sin?
By downloading, using, and/or having Progressing Together material you agree to not change our material and represent it as your own or try to sell it in any way.
* Note: Not all PDF programs will show writeable fields. If you have problems, please try Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/fill out the course PDF file.