“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom…” Colossians 3:16 ESV
We commit to equip and provide biblical resources to followers of Christ, especially in areas with little access to training ,where often they are a minority faith and where the cost of following Christ can be high.
Our program is not a series of essays about the Bible, but helping people to study the Bible directly themselves. It is people discipling one another, working together to learn and to share in a small group setting with humility and the love of the Lord.
As a unique program, we aim to…
- Equip people by providing solid teaching and resources accessible through our multilingual website.
- Enable leaders to train and empower others in ministry.
- Address the questions that new believers are asking or that they need to address.
- Prepare people to work together with fellow believers from many denominations while they recognise and combat doctrinal heresy.
- Partner with and serve local churches, whose leadership retains responsibility for the organisation and content of their teaching programs.